Cosmetic Dentistry, Newton, Wellesley, MA
Includes inlays, onlays, bonding, implants, veneers, and teeth whitening.
While traditional dental services focus on oral hygiene, cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, mouth, and smile, and it is generally elective rather than necessary; however, cosmetic dentistry can be a restorative procedure, and include fillings or implants. Cosmetic services provide many options for people who are interested in improving their smile. The following are some of those options.
- Inlays/onlays: These are indirect fillings. They are made from matching porcelain or composite and are long lasting. It is a “cosmetic” way to apply a filling to teeth.
- Bonding is used to fix chipped, broken, discolored, or decayed teeth.
- Teeth whitening includes bleaching the teeth to enhance your smile.
- Dental veneers are composite or porcelain laminates that are adhered to the surface of a tooth to repair chips and cracks. Veneers are also recommended if you have gaps in your teeth.
- Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth through creating and implanting permanent tooth root replacements.
- Full mouth reconstruction: There may be a need to provide necessary treatment to correct functional problems with your bite, muscles, and teeth and/or bone structure.
Looking to improve your smile somewhere near Boston? Give one of our cosmetic dentists a call in Newton or Wellesley, Massachusetts.