Family Dentistry, Preventive Dental Care – Wellesley, MA
Wellesley, MA – 02481
Tel : (781) 235-6300
Keep Your Teeth Healthy
If you take good care of your teeth, you will be able to keep them your whole life. At Newton Wellesley Dental Partners we want you to get the most out of your office visits and help keep your smile beautiful. Part of good care is getting routine cleanings and check-ups.
When you come in for your visit you can expect:
- Teeth Cleaning – complete removal of plaque and tartar, polishing / stain removal
- Low Radiation X Rays – Digital imaging that use at least 50% less radiation than traditional lead films. These enable detection of cavities that you may not see or feel and help screen for bone loss (periodontitis)
- Check for decay and evaluate condition of existing fillings and crowns
- Inspect gums for gingivitis or periodontitis
- Oral Cancer Screen – Much like a dermatologist would look at your skin, we check the sides of your tongue, floor of the mouth, throat, and border of the lips for lesions
After your visit, we will be happy to discuss any questions you may have and provide options to address your concerns. At newton wellesley dental partners, we believe in educating and empowering our patients to make informed decisions about their oral health.